for ten years now, leonid tishkov has traveled the world with his moon. here we see him in arctic svalbard magdalene fjord (1,5,7), new zealand, near rangitito (second photo, taken by marcus williams), the tian shang observatory near the border between china and kyrgyzstan (third photo, by po-i chen) and moscow (4,6,8, taken by boris bendikov)
"the moon is a shining point that brings people together from different countries, of different nationalities and cultures - and everyone who gets in its orbit does not forget it ever. it gives fairytale and poetry in our prosy and mercantile world," leonid writes. "the moon helps us to overcome our loneliness in the universe by uniting us around it."
leonid adds, “the ancient ural peoples who lived in my home told a fairy tale about how a shaman goes into the next world, illuminating the path of the moon. so in all of my photos, i can be seen in my late father’s cloak, because he travels with me in this way.”
I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.